Class Based Online Based Courses
- 95% attendance is required for all classes.
- Students must notify and course instructor for the absence and make sure to deliver justification document (medical report).
- 100% attendance is required for workshops as the duration of workshops is usually 2 – 3 sessions.
- Students who faced exceptional circumstances (eg. Death of a family member, accident, serious injuries) will not be considered as absent.
- Students who are absent from 10% of the classes due to exceptional circumstances are required to attend the rest of sessions without absence.
- Details of the exceptional circumstances, along with supporting documentation, should be submitted to the course director for consideration (contact email@example.com).
Aspire Fitness Academy delivers modernized learning using a variety of testing methods including written tasks, online quizzes, practical demonstrations, and workplace simulation.
- 100% attendance is required for all class-based assessments. Students must notify Aspire Fitness Academy instructor of any absence and provide appropriate justification (for example, a medical certificate).
- It is expected all assessments (including practical exams) are completed within indicated timeframes and final course completion date as can be found in the course outline.
- Where a student fails to complete a class-based assessment due to absence, the student will be required to attend the assessment with another class where possible (if scheduled prior to the student’s original course end date).
- Where an assessment attempt reflects unsatisfactory results, students will be given the opportunity through one re-assessment procedure. Any additional re-assessments beyond this may have an associated fee of 650SAR per assessment.
- Where a student fails to complete all class-based assessments by the course completion date, Aspire Fitness Academy may issue an unsuccessful course completion result and the student will be required to complete the course again. Re-enrolment fees may apply.
For Online delivery:
- It is expected all assessments (including practical work experience) are completed prior to the course end date and within the course timeframes outlined in the Training Plan.
- Upon completion of the training period, access to the Aspire Fitness Academy for the submission of assessments will be closed and no further assessments will be accepted.
- Where a student fails to complete all online-based assessments by the course completion date, Aspire Fitness Academy may issue an unsuccessful course completion result and the student will be required to complete the course again. Re-enrolment fees may apply.
Exam Passing Criteria
- They are spread throughout the exam and are used for statistical purposes only. An 80% is required to pass the exam.
Plagiarism and Cheating
For the purposes of this policy cheating, plagiarism and collusion is defined as follows:
- Cheating is any situation where a student attempts to obtain an unfair advantage when submitting or presenting assessed work or inappropriate conduct during an examination. This also applies to the theft of another student’s work for submission at an interview, or inclusion in a portfolio.
- Plagiarism is any situation where a student incorporates un-cited published material, or material produced by another student into his/ her submitted work, without proper referring therefore implying that it is their own original work. This also applies to the theft of another student’s work for submission at an interview, or inclusion in a portfolio.
Aspire fitness academy is committed to integrity and honesty standards. Thus, Plagiarism and Cheating in any form is unacceptable and will lead to failure.
Aspire Fitness Academy staff and students have a duty to ensure all students gain the necessary information to prevent cheating and plagiarism.
Cancellation and Refund Policy
Class Based Courses
- The minimum deposit is 800 SAR (non-refundable).
- No refund will be issued once the course has started.
- Refunds will be issued up to one (1) day prior to a class course start date. The minimum deposit (800 SAR) will be forfeited.
Online Based Courses
- The minimum deposit is 450 SAR (non-refundable).
- Refunds will be issued prior to the 15-day cooling-off period. The minimum deposit (450 SAR) will be forfeited.
- No refunds are available on workshops
- Students who do not meet the refund eligibility requirements may apply for consideration of exceptional circumstances.
- Details of the exceptional circumstances, along with supporting documentation, should be submitted to the course director for consideration (contact firstname.lastname@example.org). If exceptional circumstances are critical, refund is applicable.