Subject areas include
- Basic muscle physiology
- Energy metabolism
- Exercise physiology training principles
- Strength and aerobic conditioning
- Safety guidelines
- Sports training
- Exercise testing
- Body composition analysis
- Safety, anatomy, and exercise
- Complete program design and development
- Nutritional considerations for the personal trainer
- Psychology, motivation, ethics, and success
- Business of fitness: marketing/law/finance
- Show sufficient proficiency with the required Personal Fitness Trainer
- knowledge, skills and abilities to successfully pass the IFPA Certification Exam.
- Utilize the IFPA Personal Fitness Trainer System to successfully train clients who have no medical restrictions to exercise.
- Utilize the IFPA Personal Fitness Trainer System to effectively progress your
- client’s fitness, health and athletic needs.
- Utilize and promote all IFPA Guidelines to ensure the highest degree of safety for all your clients during every training system.
Utilize the IFPA Personal Trainer System to build a highly safe, effective
- successful and profitable Personal Training Business.
Certification Package Contents
- Exam (multiple choice, proctored)
- Study Guide
- Completion Certificate